We believe that everyone in the project management profession has valuable information to contribute to the discussions in our social media channels in LinkedIn and Facebook and we hope you’ll be an active participant in discussions.
Please read and abide by the rules detailed below and help us maintain these groups high-quality content and keep discussions enjoyable for everyone.
The PMI’s Greek Chapter groups are not only for members of the PMI’s Greek Chapter.
NO SPAM, SELF-PROMOTION OR DIRECT SALES PITCHES ARE ALLOWED from group members!
MEMBERS and relevant POSTS WILL IMMEDIATELY BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUP.
The following is considered spam in this group and will be deleted. Posters of spam will be placed on moderation, or even blocked and removed:
- Posts that are clearly off-topic (e.g., a promotion for designer sunglasses at discount prices)
- Posts that contain only a link.
- Posts that solicit group members to join a different group, forum or community.
- A blogvertisement consists of a teaser sentence and a link to a blog post. The goal of the poster is to drive traffic back to his or her blog.
SELF-PROMOTION OR DIRECT SALES PITCHES
Simple: if your message/post:
- Promotes a product or service (commercial, paid or free)
- Promotes an events (i.e conferences, webinars) that is not related with PMI Greece chapter
- Self-promotional (holiday/religious greetings, personal introductions, etc)
- No religious or political discussions are allowed, unless they relate to the project management profession.
- Is continually reposted, in either discussions or jobs. Once is enough.
PROPER LOCATION FOR POSTS
In LinkedIn there are TWO tabs in the group. The first tab is for Discussions. The second tab is for Jobs. Please create your post in the correct location.
A discussion is a question that adds value and interest to the group. Discussions should not promote or disparage a product, service or event. The contributor who originally posts the discussion should stay involved as the discussion continues. If nothing else, thank the people who participated.
The jobs section is for jobs and related content for job hunters.
Job listings must include a complete description AND BUSINESS EMAIL.
Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Google or any other email addresses is NOT acceptable; only a BUSINESS email.
The PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct describes the values to which the global project management community aspires, including Responsibility, Respect, Fairness and Honesty. Ensure that your online conduct reflects these four values.
- Moreover posts that belongs to any of the categories below, will be deleted:
- Harassing, abusive, or threatening
- Attacking individuals or groups
- Derogatory, unprofessional, or disrespectful
- Harmful to minors, obscene/pornographic, objectionable, or in violation of any law
- Infringing on intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties
- Multi-level marketing or other pyramid scheme offers
NO RESPONSIBILITY/NO LIABILITY
PMI-Greece does not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any posting. You agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against PMI-Greece with respect to these rules, including, but not limited to, member posting, posting restrictions, deletions, or moves, and member restrictions, removals, or blocks.
Lastly, be respectful of other members’ opinions. As long as the opinions, views and debates are not threatening, abusive, discriminatory or harassing, everyone is entitled to express him/herself … even if you disagree!